Advance Basic Computer Concepts is designed to assist users in learning the basics of computer technology. The course focuses on the following elements:-
- Fundamentals of computers
- Basics of- DOS, win 98, win xp, win 7,win 8 Accessories
- Paint note pad
- Word pad calculator Ms-office
- Ms-power point Internet
- Social Networking Installation of software
- Application software- ms-office, games, internet explorer, flash player, acrobat reader, page maker, photo shop, coral draw, antivirus, etc.
- Operating software- window xp, window 7, window 8, etc. Trouble shooting CD Writing Connectivity to internet Blue tooth connectivity.
Computer Software is a general term used to describe a collection of computer programs, procedures, and documentation that perform some task on a computer system. Practical computer systems divide software systems into three major classes: system software, programming software, and application software, although the distinction is arbitrary and often blurred. Software is an ordered sequence of instructions for changing the state of the computer hardware in a particular sequence.
It is usually written in high-level programming languages that are easier and more efficient for humans to use (closer to natural language) than machine language. High-level languages are compiled or interpreted into machine language object code. Software may also be written in an assembly language, essentially, a mnemonic representation of a machine language using a natural language alphabet.
Computer Hardware is best described as a device that is physically connected to the computer or something that can be physically touched. A CD-Rom, monitor, printer, and video card are all examples of computer hardware. Without any hardware your computer would not exist and software would have nothing to run on. It is the physical part of a computer, including the digital circuitry, as distinguished from the computer software that executes within the hardware.
- Fundamentals of computers
- History of computer
- Introduction of computer parts
- Category of computer parts
- Processing module of computer
- Assembling & dissembling
- Introduction of technology
- Repairing of computer parts on chip level
The course is useful for Networking Professionals, System Administrators, Installers and End users, Engineering Graduates will benefit more by attending the workshop also. Every student and working persons can join for learn this course.
- 10th Std. Passed students
- The personnel who are working in the field of computer in any capacity and would like to have systematic exposure to this subject in order to gain clarity & confidence to work independently
Financial accounting is specialized course of accounting that keeps track of a company\'s financial transactions. Through using standardized guidelines, the transactions are recorded, summarized, and presented in a financial report or financial statement such as an income statement or a balance sheet. This course will improve fluency in financial accounting, the language of business.
It will learn how to read, understand, and analyze most of the information provided by companies in their financial statements. These skills will help you make more informed decisions using financial information.The course focuses on the following elements:-
- Modules & Fundamentals of computer
- Concept of financial accounting
- Operating system
- Ms windows xp
- Tally 4.5, 5.4, 6.3, 7.2, 9.0, erp
- TDS services
- TAX Project work
OEDt is providing best course for D.T.P. Every student can learn easily and earlier this course. OEDt have many best teachers for learning D.T.P. Students will be comfortable with OEDt to learn the course. DTP consists of the following subjects:-
- Photo shop
- Page maker
- Coral draw
This Course contains classes, lectures, and tutorials about various computer programming languages. The technology lectures and classes provide a great way to pick up some new knowledge about all programming language of choice. OEDt contains many programming languages courses :-
- Asp .Net
OEDt provides great tutorials (lessons) for the student of Auto CAD. They are designed to be as compatible with as many versions of Auto CAD as possible. They are based on Auto CAD 2010, but can be easily adapted to other versions like the new 2014.
The advantage to these lessons is that they teach the commands in context. Many on-line lessons deal only with the command, and not how it fits in the \"general plan\". OEDt has also added videos with most of the lessons so that you can see the commands in action, and visualize how the assignments can be done.
OEDt is also providing mobile hardware repairing course for all students through our best tutors. (Hardware)
- Basic Circuit Board / Motherboard Introduction.
- Names of different BGA ICs
- Work of different BGA and Glass ICs
- How to recognise different ICs
- Soldering & de soldering components using soldering iron
- Soldering & de soldering components using rework station
- Working on SMD / BGA ICs and the PCB
OED Trust conducts mobile phone repairs and servicing course in Mumbai to help you to make a career in this field. The training provides all the essential skills needed to service, repair and maintain mobile phones. To make a student well versed with the basic components of MOBILE PHONES. On completion of this course he/she will be able to repair any kind of mobile and can easily diagnose problems and repair it by using proper tools and instruments.
Our training is divided into three parts:-
- Practice Module 1 (Basics) Basics of mobile communication and electronics. Study of Digital Electronics. Assembling & disassembling of different types of mobile phones. Use of various tools & instruments used in mobile phone repairing. Details of various components used in mobile phones. Study of basic parts of mobile phones (mic, speaker, vibrator, LCD, antenna, etc). Testing of various parts with multimeter. Use of jhatka machine(DC Supply).
- Module 3 (Software) Introduction of various software faults. Introduction of different flasher boxes. Flashing of various brands of handsets. Formatting of virus affected handsets. Unlocking of handsets through codes and software. Use of secret codes. Downloading.
- Module 4 (Troubleshooting And Advance Troubleshooting) Fault finding & troubleshooting. Steps of repairing hardware and software problems. Circuit tracing, jumping techniques and solutions. Troubleshooting through schematic diagrams. Repairing procedure for fixing other new hardware faults. Advanced troubleshooting techniques.
- Module 5 (Support Program) How to open and manage your own mobile repair shop. How to successfully work as a technician. Where to procure tools, spare parts and accessories. How to deal with customers and distributors. Technical support guidance through us. Various other technical support websites. Who should attend? Any one who wants to make a career in mobile phone repairs or wants to learn it as a hobby. Career Options On the successful completion of this course the student can join as a customer support executive in any existing mobile service centre
This course is designed to aim at imparting a basic level IT Literacy programme for the common man.This programme has essentially been conceived with an idea of giving an opportunity to the common man to attain computer literacy thereby contributing to increased and speedy PC penetration in different walks of life. After completing the course the incumbent should be able to the use the computer for basic purposes of preparing his personnel/business letters, viewing information on internet (the web), receiving and sending mails, preparing his business presentations, preparing small databases etc. This helps the small business communities, housewives, etc. to maintain their small accounts using the computers and enjoy in the world of Information Technology. This course is, therefore, designed to be more practical oriented.